Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Welcome Team Target

Originally sent via email, 2/25/08:

This is so exciting! We're up to eight team members and haven't found a big way to advertise our team, yet!We are a dispersed group, but hope to hang together with you through fundraising, training and the ride!What I can help with- consider me your official rider coach.

Please contact me with questions @ wendy.reed@target.com

I'll be creating a blog site and scheduling some team meetings to see if we might be able to get together prior to training season. If you have questions now, and would like a call, please send me your phone # to my email address; wendy.reed@target.com.- How to raise funds. Come see how a pledge party works!!!

My party is this Sunday and you're invited! You should have received a seperate email with the details.- I've got a line on team jerseys for the group. More to come!- What to do right now? Buy a bike if you need one, and/or have your bike professionally fitted and tuned up before the warm weather hits!
Be well-Wendy

No comments: